I've been in a crappy mood all week, and I probably owe many of my colleagues an apology for making them put up with me, but there is something about views over the Mediterranean and early morning sunshine that makes bad moods melt away. I just need to win the lottery, and then I can run away permanently...

(I tried taking you some photos, Tim, and it didn't quite work - it's too hazy. I'll see if the haze burns off later on!)

ETA: Look - photo! (Does that look like London to you?!)

101_2025

wonky73  – (13 October 2012 at 15:51)  

:) Are you sure you didn't accidentally end up in London?

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP