I can walk!

Well, so, I'm not rendered unable to walk. This is a good thing, after all of yesterday's walking.

And I managed to wake up in time to pack and get to the airport in plenty of time.

And I got through security with only mild hassle - the key seems to be wear flat shoes and a sweater not a coat. You'll still get groped, but it will be much less hassle for you then taking off your shoes and  a coat and a scarf and all that, and still ending up setting off their alarm for a "random check".

And now I have coffee and a pain au chocolat, and the bakery woman amuses me greatly - she's going on holiday later today and is very clearly looking forward to it. Her colleagues, not so much.

I hate going back to Paris, though, and every time it seems to get worse. However, since miracles and lottery wins are equally unlikely to happen, I'm going to have to find a way to get used to it. Any suggestions?

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP