So Excited

This is motivation I've needed to reawaken my creativity.

Posted via email from thing-a-day

Nicole  – (15 January 2011 at 15:19)  

Good question. I have absolutely no idea. I'm wondering who the hell wrote that. And I wasn't even drinking yesterday...

Nicole  – (15 January 2011 at 15:19)  

It doesn't even sound like me, FFS.

Nicole  – (15 January 2011 at 17:04)  

Ah. I have worked it out. At some point in the distant past, I set up an autopost option for a posterous account, where I do my Thing a Day posts. And forgot to disable the auto-post. So now, anyone posting apparently cross-posts. That should be fixed now.

(Glad I'm not going utterly mad - it really wasn't me writing it! That would explain me not remembering it...)

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP