Freedom!

OK, so, it's been a while. How are you all?

Me? Well, let's see. Since we last spoke, I've quit my job and just finished moving house - I'm now down south full-time again! Hooray!

All I now need is for summer to actually start... Today's not looking likely, but maybe tomorrow. It's June - is a little sunshine on the Mediterranean coast really too much to ask?

My major tasks over the next week or so are:

  • Unpack
  • Clean
  • Work out how the French unemployment system works
  • Launch the web design business I've got floating around my head
  • Make lots of shiny things!
These will all, admittedly, be easier to focus on if the weather's not so awesome. But I'd still quite like some sunshine, please...

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP