Migraines

Horrible things, migraines. Last night was spent with a head feeling like it was about to explode, pain with every pulse, following by horrendously undignified, painful throwing up, until I was too tired to stay awake and finally passed out into blissful unawareness.

When I woke up, all the pain was gone - it's amazing, waking up without pain when everything has been hurting so much. I fully recommend pain-free mornings to all, without hesitation.

I'd quite like to avoid that happening again, though - it's been a long time since the last one, and I hoped they'd go away, but clearly not. Since it's so long in between them, it's hard to keep track of what might cause them - I wasn't doing anything yesterday afternoon that I hadn't done a million times before, and each of those previous times didn't cause hideous pain. Nor did I eat anything unusual, or drink anything unusual.

So, any thoughts on how to avoid them? Or, if I can't avoid them, minimise the effects and make them go away earlier?

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP