Back down south...

God it's beautiful down here!

 Flying in yesterday, it was a sunny day: the sea and sky were bright blue, the trees were green, and the mountain stretching back from the sea were capped with bright white snow. It was gorgeous, and today has started similarly bright and sunny, without a cloud in the sky, and the dark blue sea is stretching out to a clear horizon. Bet you wish you were here!

Today I'm supposed to be NaNoWriMo writing, but if the sun lasts til after that I might go for a walk with my camera. I've still got photos to take off my camera from my last trip down, so the next couple of posts might be more pictures than words. (Especially since I can't count blog posts for NaNoWriMo...)

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP