Some Alps

OK, so I'm not going to win photography prizes. But Alps are awesome, when seen from a plane - I love the stark contrasts between peak and valley; you can see where the ice used to be. And now they have snow on, so they're even prettier. So this blog post is all about Alps.

So, this post has a series of photos of some Alps, as taken from my Easyjet flight. You can stop reading now if you don't like mountains. (OK, the first one isn't mountains, it's Nice. But after that, you'll be bored. Don't say I didn't warn you.)


Nice

Some Alps

Some Alps

Some Alps

Some Alps

Some Alps

Some Alps

Some Alps

Some Alps

Some Alps

Some Alps

Some Alps

Some Alps

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP