Posterous and cross posting...

I think not. It's slow to load pictures, isn't it? Or is that just me? And would it bore the 2 or 3 of you who ever read this to see the new things I make every day in February? (For that is, indeed, the point of Thing-A-Day as the name cunningly suggests...) Unless there's a keen desire to see it, in which case I'll keep the link, my inclination is to kill it and post manually every now and then.

Up to you, my loyal readers. All 2 or 3 of you. What do you think?

Heidemarie  – (1 February 2010 at 14:52)  

I enjoy seeing your lovely jewels! Oh, and yes, Christina's book is a rewrite of Little Women incorporating a Werewolf theme!

Nicole  – (3 February 2010 at 14:01)  

Well, in that case, I'll carry on doing it. Although it appears to have some teething problems...

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP