Thing-A-Day 2010 - the beginning

February has started. Unfortunately, February has started with me being sicker than a very sick thing, so the Things I make may not be up to my usually impeccable (!) standards.

Today's thing is an unfortunately badly wrapped pair of earrings - it's serving as a prototype for pieces I may work up for sale later. I've also run out of wire, which is why I didn't redo them properly - it's not (just) because I'm lazy. Or ill.

Also attached is a photograph, taken from my balcony today. In the hopes that it may distract you from the bad workmanship in the earrings. Also, photos count as a creative Thing, in my book, so I'm submitting two amateur Things, in the hopes that it makes up one good Thing.

Posted via email from thing-a-day 2010

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP