IX10 - The Top 100 International Exchange and Experience Blogs 2010

I have, somehow, been nominated for inclusion in the list of The Top 100 International Exchange and Experience Blogs 2010. Thank you, whoever nominated me.

The rest of you can show your undying love (or lukewarm apathy, I'm not picky) by going to http://www.lexiophiles.com/ix09/vote-for-ix10-here and scrolling down to the last bit of the page, where you will find me, and then voting for me. The other blogs on there are also probably worth reading, since all us expat people are clearly fabulously interesting. (But vote for me, not them, even if they are more interesting.)

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP