Ill. Bleh. Whingey post bemoaning French bureaucracy.

Well, the title kind of says it all, really. I'm ill. Doctors cost money, which is reimbursed if you have a social security number, or an EHIC card if you're not resident in France, or an E106 if you're resident in France but not working. I have none of these things, because the French administrative system hasn't allocated me a social security number yet, but because I've registered as self-employed and thus started the process, the other things are demonstrably not applicable.

Hate them. Hate being ill. Want to be fixed and better. Bleh.

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP