A new, fiscally responsible me...

Most of you will be surprised - nay, even disbelieving - at today's title. But I am feeling very virtuous - rather than spend money in my usual profligate way, I have today cleared two of my credit cards. And I even have money left over to buy a travelcard (you can get a year's travelcard, with unlimited travel on buses, trams and who knows what else, for 150 euros! That impressed me, anyway...) and actual food and things. And meet the minimum payments on my remaining card. Go me!

Today's pictures of sunshine will follow when I get them off the camera and onto the computer. I'm sure you're all waiting with bated breath...

(Oh, and we still don't have a flat. Tomorrow, we're told, again. I'm going to throw a screaming tantrum if it isn't really tomorrow.)

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP