Telephone!

I have a French telephone and phone number - I am practically a part of French society now. Or something. It's a cheap, ugly phone that doesn't seem to have an off button (if anyone has ever had a Nokia 1650 and knows how to turn it on and off, please let me know...) but it's mine. And it means that I don't have to pay to receive phone calls anymore!

And when I get back to the UK, I need to tell T-mobile to unlock my proper phone, so I can use something sensible and non-ugly again...

EDIT: Apparently one turns it on and off by pressing the hang-up button. Of course. Why didn't I think of that?

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP