An orgy of tat

Apparently Friday nights in the centre of Nice in the summer turn into an absolute chaos of tat - portrait painting, fake tattoos, knock-off bags, wallets, etc - I even saw a man in actual sackcloth and ashes. I always thought that was a metaphor (or something similarly literary. You know what I mean.)

That said, because I know you've all been just pining for it, below is today's photo of summer.


Rocks in the Mediterranean near Nice

We went to the port in Nice for lunch, saw the Corsica ferry (big, yellow, about all there is to say about it) and the rocks in the sea there are in the picture above.

Further photos - including that of the pink salt they gave us with dinner tonight - to come at some point...

AustrianSchatz  – (1 August 2009 at 23:29)  

I had a very nice comment created . . and I effing lost it! So, I'll try again. Wishing you lots of happiness in your new home . . . enjoy, but watch out for holes in the ground. (Shoot, the first one was so much more witty and entertaining!)

Love ya!

Heidemarie

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP