A flat!

We have a flat! I'm knackered now, have spent all afternoon cleaning, baby-sitting and supervising the construction of furniture, so this will be a mercifully short post - but we finally got our keys today. The below sort of gives you an indication of the actual readiness of our flat, though - for example, it electrocutes us whenever we turn on the kitchen tap. Not so totally useful...



That said, it will be lovely when it is finished properly! Lots of light, big windows, not as small as I had feared before the furniture got put in. Lacking a telly, internet, a phone line and a sink that isn't actively trying to kill me - but you can't have everything...

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP