Bugs

I find it oddly comforting, despite knowing it's just marketing, how much our insecticide and roach-killing-thingy emphasise their lethal power. The roach thingy doesn't just kill roaches, it destroys them. The spray we've got promises not only to make them come out of hiding (actually, that's the *last* thing I want!) but it threatens a "shock effect" that will stun them and kill them quickly. It will also warn off other bugs, as a helpful side effect.

Now, I'm not sure I believe any of it, but it's nice to know there are other people out there who clearly hate crawly bugs as much as I do, and make an industry out of killing them as quickly and thoroughly as possible.

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP