A sad day

Today is the first day I have had to wear socks and shoes since we arrived. (Although there have been some nights when it would have been advisable. Like Saturday.) It is officially winter. So different from the weekend, when it was bright sunshine, dry (apart from Saturday night) and we went to Italy for lunch. More about which soon. I'm mourning the loss of summer now.

OK, over it now - at least it's not raining yet. And I can make rum hot chocolates now it's winter. Which is good. And I woke up to find I'd sold two pendants while I was sleeping, so that's good news too!

I shall sort out my photos from the weekend and write about Fran's visit to a magical world with a big yellow shiny thing in the sky...

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP