Jewellery pics

I'm in the middle of sorting through pictures from the weekend - Paul's sister came over (Hi Claire!) and we did touristy things. The weather is still lovely, so we might go somewhere new and exciting this week. Or not.

I've finally got around to taking some photos of new pieces of jewellery I've done - you're the very first people to see them, don't you feel special? The turquoise piece is a companion piece to Isis, a lapis pendant that sold the other week, the carnelian bracelet is as far as I'm going with anything remotely related to Halloween colours, and the last piece, the sardonyx and pearl pendant is so pretentious, I'm not sure even I can bear it - it's a pendant inspired by a religion I've created in my head for the book I'm still planning to write next month. Religion doesn't even play a huge part in the book. The listing of that one may have to wait for a bit, til I work out whether it plays a role in the story...



Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP