NaNoWriMo begins

It's the 1 November, which means I can finally start writing my story for NaNoWriMo! I've been inspired today - the weather's grey outside, which makes it easier to concentrate than when I was doing my dissertation, and the NaNo site shows how everyone else is doing, too. I'm more competitive than I ever realised!

So far, I'm up to 3490 words of what looks like it's going to be a vaguely historical fantasy story. The opening lines are:

It wasn't supposed to end like this. I had had the best of intentions. Oddly, this hadn't helped much when it came to the trial.


I don't quite know what I'm going to do when I get to the end of the bit of the story I have managed to plan... Cross that bridge when we come to it!

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP