Sunday roundup

18,017 words and I'm rapidly running out of outline. Hopefully inspiration will strike soon, because otherwise the last 30k words are going to be very, very slow going...

Today we went for a Sunday roast at something pretending to be an English pub just back from Monaco. Venue left something to be desired, but the food was good - I was too full to have sticky toffee pudding. This is a tragedy. I weep for my lack of sticky toffee pudding. I shall have to go back, one day.

Since it's grey and cloudy here today (I weep some more, extra-theatrically) I don't have any nice scenery photos to show you - you can have pictures of my last pieces of jewellery instead.



Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP