Moving house

We have a new and shiny flat. It has views like this from the bedroom and the terrace. (Which is big enough to eat dinner on. If you're in the area, give me a shout...)




Gratuitous shots of this evening in our new village - the largest noise problem we have in the new place is the sound of fishermen talking, and that clinking sound boats make at night, rocking in the small waves. (At least until the bar near us opens again for the summer - we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.)






And my new flat has 2 bedrooms, and the aforementioned terrace with a sea view, and a bath tub and a washing machine - and even a dishwasher. It's perfect, and I love it dearly. And it's all ours, now.

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP