NaNo wordle

Because I'm easily distracted by new and shiny things, I thought I'd share with you the below (from wordle.net). It takes the most frequently used words in my novel so far, and puts them in a pretty order. Bigger words appear more often than smaller words (and common words like "the" and "a" aren't included in the count.)



Derryn, Melyssa and Krystal are my main characters - I like a character-driven novel... I'm pleased - and surprised - that laughing isn't bigger, though. Seems like they spend all their time laughing. It's nice that they're happy, but it's getting ridiculous - I shall have to find some synonyms if I ever get around to any editing of this...

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP