Reverend Me.

Someone, I can't remember who, was asking me recently about my online ordination, with some scepticism. I grant that I may not be the *most* religious person you will ever meet. But I am a minister with the Universal Life Church and I even have a certificate to prove it!



This doesn't mean much, I think, except that I could - if I could keep a straight face - apparently legitimately use the title Reverend, conduct weddings and funerals in the US (though the US might require you to be American to do that, as well as a Reverend Me. Picky people.) and, well, not a lot else. But maybe I could schism with the Church and found my own version... Maybe I can baptise people. Who'd like to be my first baptism?

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP