Dissertation feedback

I got my dissertation feedback back today. Apparently my dissertation was "a convincing essay, easy to follow and well thought through". Also, it "is extensively researched and makes a good use of sources" and I deserve "credit for undertaking an interesting and ambitious project that paired a solid grasp of theory with a clear methological framework".

Isn't that nice?

(I think they were on crack, or marking someone else's essay, personally.)

Anonymous –   – (2 December 2009 at 11:16)  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP