St Paul and Vence

Today we took advantage of the sun and went to Vence. Which wasn't deeply fascinating, so soon after that, we went down to the medieval village of St Paul, which is famous for its art, I gather. Certainly there were lots of art galleries, clothes shops and jewellery shops. Not to mention sculpture dotted around.

We had a fabulous lunch in a restaurant overlooking the valley - it's still warm enough to eat outside here, so we ate on the terrace. (I know, you're so happy for me. I can hear it all the way over here...)

So, photos from Vence first of all:














And some flowers:



Joe Hill  – (19 November 2009 at 00:46)  

Venice (or Vence as you would have it - see title) seems to have dried out a lot. I'm sure when we went there when you were about three there was a lot of water and boats! Nice flowers!

Nicole  – (19 November 2009 at 13:32)  

Yep, dried out and moved countries - it wasn't a typo! (Vence is a small, fairly unremarkable town in the mountains back from Cannes.)

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP