Summer's back!

Those of you at work today will no doubt be particularly pleased to learn that summer's back in Nice, and I've spent the morning at the beach. It's a hard life, really. I've had to come back inside for a bit to make sure I don't burn. I'll go back in a bit, via the bank. The day is not all roses, having to deal with French banks requires significant amounts of courage and fortitude. And the promise of sunshine on the beach afterwards...

I woke up today to find someone had bought a pair of my earrings, so they are now winging their way to Canada. By bye little earrings, I hope your owner likes you! More people buying overnight would be good - I quite like waking up, having coffee and packing up orders, it's a nice way to start the day!

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP