Today has been a good day!

After wasting the whole morning struggling with French bureaucracy and working out where I fit in the various tax structures and the like (painful, I'm still not there, I gave up at lunchtime before my eyes started bleeding), I went to the beach in the afternoon, since the weather is still lovely here. (Hi, people of Britain. How was the weather today?)



And, then, when I got home, I found out one of my previous customers wants to place a custom order with me because my workmanship is superb, my products are gorgeous and my customer service is wonderful. Yes, I am boasting. Wouldn't you, if someone said such nice things about you?

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP