Cleaning, boring domesticity

I'm cleaning my house again today, because the insurance man might be coming over. It's not August anymore, you see, so everyone's started work again. On the other hand, he might just approve it over the phone, and then the landlady never needs to see my obvious domestic failure. Best to assume he'll want to come and visit, since the rain has stopped...

I'm feeling a bit less crap this morning, though I have horrible hiccups, so I shall get up and be domestic before energy leaves me. I was going to have a hair cut today, but now I need to be in for the insurance man in case he wants to come round, so I'll hair cut another day. Maybe Monday.

Nicole  – (10 September 2010 at 11:00)  

Your wife must be a very tolerant woman... ;-)

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP