Wedding rambling and a cat in a plant pot

Dress is rescued from the dry cleaners - either the croissant and coffee diet I've put myself on is working wonders, or the cleaners shrunk the dress... It is definitely not loose anymore! This is, however, no bad thing. At least it won't fall down and traumatise the poor mayor.

I am practising wearing my wedding shoes, too - when you have lived for more than a year in flat shoes and flipflops, it's quite difficult to walk in heels, you know? (Keith, I know you will sympathise with me here.)

Lastly, because I'm sure none of you really care about my wedding clothes, here's a nice picture of a cat sitting in a plant pot.

Cat in a plant pot

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP