Running

I went running again today - and actually managed it! It wasn't as easy as it was before I stopped doing any exercise at all for 2 months, but I made it to 25 minutes and managed to walk home without being dead. I wasn't sure if I'd have to start all over again, but luckily not!

Off to find a dry cleaners, then the beach. My life is so hard.

(My website is nearly nearly ready! But it's boring work, so it might not be launched today after all. We'll see - I feel I ought to keep to some sort of vague deadline, even if I'm the only one checking on it. How terrifying.)

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP