Sunshine's back

If I'd waited til now to go for a run, it would have been a good idea - it's beautiful, warm sunshine again. And the sea is all turquoise again and lovely. Albeit with slightly fewer boats than normal.

Today's healthy lunch is pretty similar to yesterdays, with carrot sticks replacing stew. Do I get a prize for eating more rice cakes in a week than anyone else? They're oddly addictive.

Healthy lunch - 05/05/2010

Also, I have succeeded in finding someone to fix my jeans. I bought some jeans months ago, that were the right size (well, they are now, anyway) but the legs were way, way too long. Apparently people with a waist my size ought to be about 6 foot. I am, as those of you who have met me will know, not quite 6 foot. So I have finally managed to find a woman who will fix them for me - and she didn't laugh too much at my utter incompetence sewing-wise. I know it's a simple thing to do, but I can't do it. I am ashamed of that, if it helps at all... Anyway, next week she'll have trousers for me that I can wear outside without trailing in the rain and dog shit. What more could anyone ask for?

PigletinFrance  – (6 May 2010 at 11:10)  

You're so luck to have the sun back. Its still raining in Lyon with no sign of it brightening up. I would love to be looking at a turquoise sea, glittering in the sun right now :(

Your lunch certainly looks very healthy! Is that houmous on the plate or is it Brie? I can't quite make it out?

I hate the really long leg trousers in France, I have a collection which I need to take to the tailors as I'm useless at taking them up! I tuck mine in my socks but sometimes forget to untuck them when I get out of the car....

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP