Tarte aux pommes

I've heard lots of perfectly plausible reasons for people wanting to move to France. None of them is the correct one, though. The real reason to move to France is so that you can sit on your balcony, in the sunshine, with your orange tree smelling sweetly behind you, eating fresh tarte aux pommes from the baker up the road.

Tarte aux pommes

PigletinFrance  – (3 May 2010 at 16:53)  

That sounds lovely! At least you have sun to sit in today, we are waiting for it to rain again here in Lyon :( Enjoy!

Nicole  – (3 May 2010 at 17:41)  

Yeah, I spoke a bit too soon - the rain has arrived here, too, now.

I'm wondering whether I ought to bring Oscar the Orange tree inside or if he'll be ok out in the wind. When it's windy here, it's *really* windy - I might bring him inside just in case - I'm not sure our insurance covers accidentally killing tourists by flying orange tree.

wonky73  – (3 May 2010 at 17:54)  

That's my reason for wanting to move, except replace the apple tarte with a glass of wine. :)

wonky73  – (3 May 2010 at 18:08)  

Oh and also congrats on the running success. I am still not up to 30 minutes straight

Nicole  – (3 May 2010 at 18:46)  

Thanks Tim! (And yes, the wine was a big draw for us, too - I'm not drinking for the moment though, so tarte aux pommes it is!)

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP