Wedding jewellery

I've finally started thinking about what wedding jewellery I want. So far, I've got as far as the necklace - it's just a simple labradorite pendant, wrapped in sterling silver and strung on a sterling chain. Since I finished it this morning and have some photos, I thought I'd share it with you all.

lab-pendant-wedding-2

lab-pendant-wedding-3

lab-pendant-wedding-1

I'm going to make earrings and a bracelet, too; I'm thinking blue and silver, maybe pearls too. This is by far the most fun bit of wedding planning!

Jean  – (19 August 2010 at 13:45)  

That's beautiful, simple and classy.

How did you decide on the stone?

Nicole  – (19 August 2010 at 15:50)  

Thanks Jean! I saw the stone when I was looking for clasps, actually, and loved it - I knew I wanted something blue, and it was either that or some kyanite. I'd not seen a kyanite brio in the right size, and then I came across this, it was clearly meant to be.

(It's amazing how I can justify spending money, isn't it? A real talent...) The earrings are, according to today's plan, going to be sterling heart shapes with pearls and tiny kyanite brios. And I'm doing to do a sterling/pearl/blue crystal byzantine bracelet.

At least, that's what I think today. Who knows what I'll think tomorrow...

Jean  – (19 August 2010 at 17:53)  

It's lovely and the sort of stone that you just know is right for the job when you see it. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the set.

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP