Business cards

I've got some new business card designs... Do you like them? Think I should change them for something else?

New business card design 1

New business card design 2

PigletinFrance  – (9 July 2010 at 18:11)  

Hi Nicole
I like the cards, colour is good, sets off the jewellery. Do you think you should have an email address on them though?

Nicole  – (9 July 2010 at 22:07)  

Good suggestion - the flip side will have my name, website and email address on it, so that should work! (And thank you for commenting, I'm glad you like them!)

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP