Happy Independence Day, Americans!

Hello Americans-who-read-my-blog, Happy Independence Day! Are you having fireworks and barbecues and all those other American things?

What do Americans normally do to celebrate the birthday of their country? We don't have a day like that in the UK, though a similar (I think?) day in France is 14 July - but tell me what your plans are for the day!

wonky73  – (4 July 2010 at 17:24)  

Parade - Golf- barbecue - fireworks

Fran –   – (4 July 2010 at 23:58)  

Timmy, you're not even American! And since when did you play golf?? x

wonky73  – (5 July 2010 at 02:40)  

LOL.. Different Tim. This is Tim from the States future resident of Nice

Fran –   – (5 July 2010 at 17:09)  

Ah, in that case other Tim, I will let you off haha! I hope you had fun celebrating!x

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP