Screenshot of a product page from my new website

In case you're wondering why I've gone quiet, it's not because I'm dead. I'm in the middle of learning how to make a website. I may never be able to open a text processor ever again...

I'm introducing a shopping cart, too, so you can buy directly from my website. Below is a screenshot one of the product pages. There will be one of those for each product, and of course, general category pages and links to my existing sites at Etsy, DaWanda and ALittleMarket. There will also be the general information pages, very similar to the ones I currently have.

Screenshot of new product page

What do you reckon? I can now see why web designers get paid a fortune, this is taking for ever - I'm learning a lot though!

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP