My book!

It has arrived! It looks so shiny and proper! There's some minor details that I would do differently next time - the text is a size or so too big, the paragraphs spacing is slightly too big; I'd use a serif font rather than a sans serif font. And, of course, it's not a finished text. But overall, I'm really pleased with it! It looks like a real book!

Exile - proof copy 1

Exile - proof copy 2

Exile - proof copy 3

3DCranes  – (12 July 2010 at 04:34)  

Nice job! I love the way your cover goes with your title, too. Congratulations on getting it done!

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP