I'm another step closer to being famous...

Many thanks to Pierce and the lovely people at Business Degree Online, who have featured this blog as one of their Top 50 Expat blogs. In a continuing effort to put off building my new website, I'm going to spend the next few days looking at the other people featured - I suggest you abandon this erratic mess and do likewise ;-)

Thanks again Pierce, I hope you carry on reading!

Joe Hill  – (7 July 2010 at 21:34)  

Well, who would have thought two Nicole Hill's posting expat blogs in France? Only it turns out when you look more closely that Le Franco Phoney is actually posted by a lady called April Wendy Hollands. Simple mistake, I suppose - probably forgot to copy her name before pasting, thus getting you twice! Should help the bid for fame no end...

Nicole  – (7 July 2010 at 21:56)  

Yeah, poor April; still I'm sure they'll fix that soon... Hers is actually one of the blogs I read already. Isn't it a small online world?

PigletinFrance  – (9 July 2010 at 18:10)  

Congrats Nicole! I love your blog and hopefully one day I will be able to buy your jewellery too!

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP