Procrastination

Sunflower

I hate packing. So, instead of packing, I've been learning how GIMP works. The above is the result of me playing with selective colourisation - it's nice, isn't it?

Going to the beach now, and hoping that the magic packing elves will sort everything out for me while I'm gone...

wonky73  – (22 July 2010 at 17:03)  

A question about the move just came to me. What about Oscar and his friends?

Clint Cora, Speaker/Author  – (22 July 2010 at 19:33)  

I would offer that if one enlists the help of group effort, it will help to minimize procrastination. I talk about this on my current episode of a motivational online tv show I have at my website.

Nicole  – (22 July 2010 at 19:43)  

Oscar and friends are taking their chances with the French infants who will be living in the flat. I don't hold out much hope he will still be there when we get back, but trees are heavy to move...


Clint, if you can talk people into helping you pack up your flat for the 4th time in a year, you're a better person than I. There's a limit to how much you can impose on other people, I find... Good luck with your website though (and thank you for not actually posting links and spamming to the extent that I'd have to delete your comment...)

Heidemarie  – (23 July 2010 at 15:19)  

If I was there, I would help move . . not so sure about the packing stuff. Seems that's a little personal (as one who's moved countless times). I always packed the majority of my stuff myself, even though the movers would have done it (and the gov't. paid for it).

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP