Earrings and sunshine

It was a good idea going back to bed - there was a huge thunderstorm with lightening and rattling windows and all. (We do get good storms here, they echo round the bay.) And then, the sun came out, and you could pretend it was a completely different day, one that was actually nice.

I bought this tutorial from the lovely JewlieBeads - who makes fabulous jewellery, do look at the rest of her stuff - and spent the afternoon making a version of them. Not, perhaps, as good as Julie's, but I like them nonetheless! So much so, actually, that I might make a wholly sterling version to wear at the wedding. They look like very wedding earrings to me!

Copper, sterling and freshwater pearl earrings

Copper, sterling and freshwater pearl earrings

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP