More French expat blogs

The very kind Keith at ATasteOfGarlic.com somehow found my blog and wrote about it. (How did you find me in the first place, Keith?)

ATasteofGarlic is a series of reviews of french expat blogs, worth reading for itself, but you should definitely check out the other expat blogs, too, for a picture of France more generally than just my little corner of it!

Unknown  – (18 March 2010 at 15:16)  

How did I find your blog, Nicole?

Easy, I just did a Google search for "British expat pigeon sex orgy in Nice" and somehow happened upon this site!

Try it for yourself!

All the best (and have a wonderful weekend)

Keith

Nicole  – (18 March 2010 at 15:35)  

I think I blame you for the fact that searching "British expat pigeon sex orgy in Nice" does, in fact, bring up my name...

Now I dread to think what other keyword strings people might use to get here! Is there an easy way to monitor these things, does anyone know?

Nicole  – (18 March 2010 at 15:37)  

Actually, enver mind, Google Analytics tells me. ("duct tape lemons" is actually almost as bad as pigeon orgies...)

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP