>> Wednesday, 10 March 2010 – Cap Ferrat, Cote d'Azur, couch25k, France, running, St Jean, Villefranche
I have done my first week of running; I get to move on to a new podcast on Friday! And I'm still not dead!
Things I have learnt this week, in no particular order:
- It's pretty much 5km between Villefranche and the bus stop at St Jean Cap Ferrat.
- There are a *lot* of hills between here and St Jean.
- The buses at St Jean don't run very frequently.
- It's not summer yet.
- A sweater is a good thing, especially if it has pockets.
- Porridge is actually surprisingly edible, if you don't look at it.
- Running really is faster than walking. Even at the snail's pace that I do it.
(First person to suggest a bum bag gets shot. This is not the 80s anymore.)