You stop writing for just a couple of days...

Hmph. You stop writing for just a couple of days, and people stop reading what you write. Oh ye of little patience...

I don't actually have much to say - it's been nice weather here recently, so I've spent much of my time on the beach. Story is now up to 78k or so, maybe 79k. Today I was encouraged to nearly explode a friend's flat - sadly, the gas still doesn't work. So not only did her flat continue to survive (and it is a gorgeous, gorgeous flat - if our own wasn't so lovely, I'd be jealous) but her boiler still doesn't work. So she has no hot water, and a house full of guests arriving tomorrow. That'll be fun then...

I may come back with interesting and/or relevant information tomorrow. Perhaps something educational about Workers' Day. Nothing in France is going to be open tomorrow, so I will have lots of time to look into it, particularly since it's apparently going to rain. Then you'll be sorry you unsubscribed to my lovely RSS feed. (Why doesn't my computer think unsubscribed is a real word? Am I spelling it wrong?)

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP