Summer evenings

I'm sitting out on the balcony after dinner, writing this, watching the moon get brighter and brighter, with Oscar smelling lovely in the background. The only noises I can hear are the waves breaking on the shore, children laughing and birds singing. I spent the afternoon lying on the beach, in the sun, until it got too hot. This is the view I have at the moment:

Summer evenings in Villefranche

This is why I moved here.

wonky73  – (26 April 2010 at 01:41)  

This are the posts I come for. In fact this helped motivate me today. I was going to head out to the local bar, or pub as you would say, :) and waste an evening and some money drinking and eating. But then your post popped up on my reader and I read it. It reminded me of my goal. Going out today was not in the budget everything is about moving to Nice. So thank you again for this blog. The money I saved may not seem like much but in the long run it brings me closer to my goal.

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP