Things that aren't so good...

Our balcony is falling apart, though. Concerned, we contacted the landlady who sent round the mason. A small Italian man turned up at my door this morning, wandered through to the balcony, took the broken bit of concrete apart and left again, saying "I might be back to put some more cement there. Don't worry."

I'm perfectly reassured now.

Also, my darling boyfriend went to work with our suncream. I am left with the remains of a bottle of children's suncream that probably won't last long enough to stop all of me from burning. I may sacrifice my lower legs to the greater good. Or stay inside til it's 3 o'clock, which is when I reckon I can go to the beach without burning. Maybe 3:30. Possibly 4.

There was something else I was going to talk about, but I can't think what. The sea distracted me. If it comes back to me, I'll be sure to share it. I bet you're all on tenterhooks.

wonky73  – (20 April 2010 at 18:31)  

Poor Oscar, stuck out there on a precarious balcony.

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP