Pendants and Earrings - a productive day in the sun!

(Cross posted to my jewellery, but I felt like sharing here, too... Why yes, I am putting off going running. However could you tell?)

Yesterday was a productive day! I made some new pieces and took some new photos of older pieces - a vast improvement!

Sterling silver and amber earrings:

Sterling silver and amber long earrings

Sterling silver and rose quartz earrings:

Sterling silver and rose quartz long earrings

Sterling silver and hammered copper earrings:

Sterling silver and copper hammered earrings

Sterling silver, hammered copper and white Akoya pearl pendant:

Sterling silver and copper hammered pendant with pearl

Sterling silver and labradorite pendant:

Sterling silver and labradorite pendant

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP