In which I discover several things...

Firstly, those signs saying "wet paint" aren't lying.
Secondly, there aren't enough of those signs.
Thirdly, wet paint is surprisingly hard to wash off your hands.
Fourthly, I'm not mad and I have in fact booked the mairie for when I thought I had. Though the lovely ladies at the mairie now undoubtedly think I *am* mad, since I had to go and check. They laughed.

I also now have the suggested menu from the restaurant. It looks nice.
And the hotel have happily extended Claire's booking for me. I think the woman working there who looks deeply anxious all the time just looks that way, and she's nice really. She remembered who I was, at least...

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP