Charmingly erratic

Hello Telegraph readers! If I'd known you were coming, I'd have written something more interesting than rambling about my book - something with more pictures, at least; I can't guarantee they'd actually be interesting...

Anyone who doesn't regularly read the Telegraph should look at this article which describes me as "charmingly erratic" - which might be one of the more polite things anyone's had to say about me. Thank you, Telegraph article writer!

One step closer to fame and fortune, you mark my words...

Fran –   – (21 June 2010 at 21:26)  

Nicole, my dear, we've been telling you that for years, though possibly not using the same words :) lol xx :0)

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP