Book

I've just ordered a hard copy of my story, since the deadline for a free copy from CreateSpace is tomorrow. It's not finished, and still needs editing and actual re-writing - I'm thinking I'm going to start it in a different place, for a start - but a free not-quite-finished version is good enough for me!

Its somewhat hurriedly thrown together cover looks like:

Exile book cover

And it's going to live happily ever after on my bookshelf where I can look at it and amuse myself with the thought that I wrote a book. I have an idea for another one that came to me while I was lying on the beach, so I might write another. It's easy to be a prolific writer when you know none of them are going to be published!

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP