Fireworks

Last night, Villefranche held a dinner for its residents, as part of the 150 year celebrations. Unfortunately, we didn't find out about it until last night, so it was too late for us to go. (And I probably wouldn't have been able to eat anything there anyway.) But we did enjoy the fireworks they put on at the end - less so, the music blaring at full volume before and after, but the fireworks were pretty, and right across the water from us.

You get some slightly blurry photographs, while I write about Fete de la Musique, which was last week, and which I don't think I've written about yet. (Sorry, I know you were all hanging on my every word...)


100_6167

100_6166

100_6162

100_6169

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP